Quartzforms® Product: Twenty-five (25) Year Warranty.
Quartzforms® offers its customers a 25 year limited warranty, which guarantees that the material is free from manufacturing
defects. This warranty covers product defects for a period of twenty-five (25) years from the date of installation. If
Quartzforms® or its authorized warranty service agent establishes that a defect in the material exists within this twentyfive (25) year period, Quartzforms® will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective Product in accordance with the
following warranty provisions and exclusions:
Terms and Conditions
The 25 year limited warranty applies to the Quartzforms® Product only.
Improper fabrication or installation is the responsibility of the fabricator/installer.
This warranty applies to the Quartzforms® Product subjected to proper use and maintenance in accordance with the Care &
Maintenance Instructions available at: www.quartzforms.com
This warranty applies to the Quartzforms® Product which has been permanently installed in an interior setting and has not
been moved from the original location
This warranty shall not apply to:
• Product and/or materials that have not been paid for in full.
• Issues or occurrences that are inherent character-istics of Quartzforms®, regardless of whether they are viewed as a defect
by the purchaser.
• Damage caused by faulty or improper fabrication and installation, including but not limited to, seams, seam fitting, and
• Damage caused by any instability or improper support occurring in the property in which the product has been installed,
including but not limited to, shifting, settling, or movement of the substrate.
• Damage caused to any materials that have been moved, removed or relocated from their original place of installation.
• Damage caused by any form of abuse, exposure to excessive heat, accidents, or misuse, including but not limited to,
scratches, stains, chips, or cracks.
• Products to which the fabricator has applied a surface finish which has been altered in any way, and/or damage caused by
• Products installed with known or visible manufacturing defects at the time of installation.
• Other repairs and modifications, relating to but not limited to, plumbing work, electrical devices, tiles and units that may
need to be done to properly repair or replace the Quartzforms® Product.
Quartzforms® is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or part by acts of God, workplace conditions, exterior
installations, architectural or engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents. This warranty
is extended to the original purchaser and may be transferred or assigned. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of
original purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered. If transferred, a new warranty registration must be
submitted with proof of the original purchase. The new warranty will be valid for the period of time remaining since the
original purchase. No other express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are made
by this warranty except those expressly stipulated herein. Under no circum-stances shall Quartzforms® be liable for any
loss or damage arising from the purchase, use or inability to use this product, or for any exceptional, indirect, incidental
or consequential damages. In no case will Quartzforms® be liable for labour to remove and/or reinstall the Quartzforms®
Product, or other similar ac-tivities necessary to complete the replacement or removal of the defective material.